Thursday, March 27, 2014

March 27 Update

I somehow managed a thirty minute break today to get a little writing in. I have to stay up until at least 2 AM tonight for work, so maybe I'll get more than 600 words done. While I try to stay up, I've been catching up on television shows I haven't been able to watch thanks to hockey.

So far I've watched the series finale of Psych, loved the nod to Monk that I picked up; this week's episode of Fast N Loud, too many Mustangs for my liking; and now I'm on to Supernatural. I still have Person of Interest and I think I'm going to need a few pounds of straight sugar to make sure I stay awake.

My computer is working overtime, but as soon as it's done, I'll be working to upload Between Blood all the places it needs to be for it to be available tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment