Sunday, March 23, 2014

March 23 Update

It's been a busy day already in my household. I'm expecting company today, which happens about twice a year, so the morning was spent multi-tasking between finishing up my proofreading and cleaning the house up. I'm happy to say that I accomplished both tasks. I really like how Between Blood has shaped up. I'm still waiting to hear back from one of the beta readers and I really hope they don't say they totally hated it.

At this point, I'd probably just had to live with it because I really like how it turned out. I've been keeping myself from hitting the publish button since I finished up reading earlier this morning. I want to give it a few more days to percolate in my mind. I'm thinking about maybe doing some artwork for the inside of the book. I haven't ever done that before, but it's been a while since I've drawn anything and I kind of want to add some more personal touches.

I'll ponder that today and see if I can't make magic in the coming days. For now, I've got to go wait for company. I'm crossing my finger they haven't forgotten they were supposed to come over.

No comments:

Post a Comment