Tuesday, March 18, 2014

March 18 Update

Isn't this month over yet? I think I'm going to need a vacation from trying to come up with something halfway interesting to write each day. I do want to get something out there a little more often than my once, maybe twice, a month previous posts. I think that means weekly posts are in my future.

I've gotten feedback from one and a half of the betas and so far things look pretty good. More descriptions, expand a scene and some general fun that usually gets taken care of during proofing, which I'll be starting Thursday I think. Maybe tomorrow, but I have to go to a hockey game and that eats up most of my night.

I was really excited to hear from the one beta who has made it all the way through that her reactions to Cain in particular throughout the book were exactly what I felt when I wrote it. It feels really good to know I was able to make that type of thing come through.

If any of the peoples reading for me happens to be reading this, I want to thank you for taking the time to read through my chaos. I know when I haven't started listening to it yet my thoughts can be a little muddled. A big thank you to the person I'm going to start calling alpha beta for pointing out some obvious places that needed looked at.

Tomorrow will be an excerpt day, which is my favorite day. I sometimes have evil thoughts and think about posting chapter twenty or something later in the book to really confuse everyone. I'll probably refrain, but you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment