Monday, March 17, 2014

March 17 Update

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I don't really celebrate, since I don't drink alcohol and that seems to be what most people do, it tends to be just another day around my house. That said, I was sure to wear green to work just in case people were feeling pinchy.

Not much going on as far as writing and books go today. I'm waiting to hear feedback before I get too far into proofing. I'm sure based on the feedback I'll want to make some adjustments and I've figured out it's better that I do that before audio proofing two or three times because I'd have to do it just as many times again to make sure things flow right.

I did decide that I'm going to wait until my next new novel to try to submit anything to the publishing house I mentioned the other day. I don't think Between Blood is just right for it and it is too long by their standards. I have ideas for another book that will fit better with them, so I think I'll start writing that soon. I actually had to stop myself from starting it today. I didn't want to get distracted from Between Blood and I'm pretty sure where my thoughts were going it would have been a distraction.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have ideas of things that need to be changed in the book and I can get to work on finishing everything up.

No comments:

Post a Comment