Sunday, March 9, 2014

A good weekend

I've got about 500 words before I finish chapter 19, so I'm very optimistic I'll meet the goal I set yesterday. I've had some interruptions from hockey games, ice chipping and Once Upon a Time, which is currently trying to keep me from writing this. Certain characters seem to attract a lot of my attention and they are taking me away from the fact that the characters from my book are running amok.

I predicted they were going to change the story and of course they have. It isn't as bad as I feared, but there has been a slight deviation from the original plan. It's bound to work out in my favor in the long run because it makes my ending a little more clear to me. I'd hoped to make things more difficult, which was probably why I had some issues connecting my dots together.

I have a feeling that my heroine's choice may not be final just yet, but I only have seven or so chapter left for her to figure out what she wants to do. And even if she does come to terms between her head and heart, the guys pulling her in two directions aren't done trying to help her make the decision that suits them best.

It's going to be a fun week.

No comments:

Post a Comment