Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Happy Dance is in full swing in my brain

The story itself is now written. I have started going back over things to edit and fill out some chapters that were hurried through in order to get everything down. I don't know if others will feel the emotions I was feeling when I was writing, but there were a couple of places I got a little misty eyed.

I am sure not everyone will like the ending. In a way, I was able to kill off a character like I was hoping. It was necessary for the sequence of events and I think it works. It ends with so many different places I could take the story when I get back around to it, but yet feels like an ending that could stand alone and leave the reader to decide for themselves where things end up.

I am planning to go through most of the initial edit still today. I should have at least two days this week that I can start doing the audio edits and I am hoping to get it to my beta readers by the end of the week. If I can get another couple of edits in next week, I may be able to get it published by the end of June. We are talking either the 29th or 30th, but that is still June.

Thanks again for everyone that has given me support in this journey. Giant imaginary cookies for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment