Friday, June 7, 2013

So busy

Life is still busy for me and I haven't posted anything for almost a week. I am sure everyone thought I fell off the face of the earth, unless of course you found me over on the site that has a little blue bird as a logo. I haven't posted a lot over there, but have been working on the whole finding followers and following people thing. So far, it is still terrifying me. Eventually I will probably get over that.

I have been working hard to get back on track writing Night Rises. I am still behind if I wanted to get it all done by the end of this month, so it will probably be out in July, but hopefully before my birthday on the 14th. I am hoping to be halfway done with it this weekend and I spent the night grouting tile in hopes that I have the next two days to achieve that goal. I am pretty sure in the morning I will find Popeye arms attached to my body.

I am really gearing up for a battle in this book and I am working to make the planning portion of it more exciting than a bunch of guys sitting around a map with little green army men indicating which side is which. The other night I was trying to sleep, but was so in my Nyx world that I started answering advice column questions from Clyde's point of view. Talk about hilarious stuff to keep you up all night.

Well, I have a round of buffing the grout off the tile and I think I will be able to call it a night. I need some rest or Alex is going to find himself helping the workers who are still finishing the guards' apartments lay tile. After 168 square feet, I have decided I am an expert on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment