Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Book covers mostly changed and progress on Night Rises

This will be just a short note. Well, I got the book covers almost all changed like I meant to on Monday. For some reason I cannot change them on Goodreads, but I have a help ticket in with them to ask why I can no longer change them myself. It is a little confusing to have the different covers and I hope people will realize by reading the description, which hasn't changed, that they are the same.

The writing is going for the next book. I don't know what it is about my brain, but it has come up with yet another book idea, not Nyx or Avery related, that I am forced to jot down notes when they come to mind and try to keep focused on the project in front of me. I am hoping to get some nice quiet time to get the thoughts for Night Rises typed out before too many other ideas overload my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment